Why Choose New England College of Business?
New England College of Business has been educating successful finance and business professionals for over 100 years. Our online learning platform is ideal for today's busy working adult. We understand the need for access to high-quality online degrees and provide programs that are:
Lowest tuition among all private four-year colleges in New England (U.S. Department of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center, 2011-2017).
Courses are 100% online, allowing you to study anytime and anywhere.
Career-focused coursework is led by faculty with real-world experience.
Our degree programs are regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Our interactive online learning environment was recognized with a 2014 Gold Award for Best Practices (USDLA) and the ACHE Award for Creative Use of Technology, and our degree programs are consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report.
As the business environment becomes increasingly competitive, organizations that invest in a quality systems management program could improve their products and services, enhance customer service and gain an advantage through higher productivity and increased revenue.
The MSQSM program at New England College of Business emphasizes competency-based education, focusing on both theory and application. Students can acquire the critical knowledge and skills to analyze business practices, create comprehensive plans focused on tangible return on investment and measure the effectiveness and efficiency of these plans. Since the vast majority of MSQSM students are working in their field, they are then able to understand, integrate, and apply what they learn to their workplaces, both immediately and over the lifespan of their careers.
What You Will Learn in the Online Master of Quality Systems Management Degree Program
The curriculum for the online quality systems management master’s degree is designed to prepare graduates to address industry challenges related to evaluating performance, developing better processes, creating business metrics and more. The in-depth, online business courses are designed to equip graduates to:
- Analyze customers’ wants and needs within the identified environment and translate those into the customers’ requirements
- Design and implement a data collection plan
- Analyze the performance of specific processes, creating appropriate metrics and collecting data
- Apply the appropriate quality and project management tools and concepts in managing process improvement
- Analyze the performance of a specific process in order to meet customer and business requirements.
- Identify, evaluate and implement solutions for process improvement
- Analyze how the internal and external environment impact process improvement
- Assess how organizational systems impact process improvement
- Determine practices conducive to sustaining continuous process improvement
- Evaluate new opportunities to leverage new systems and technologies
“I researched years before selecting the online QSM master’s degree that I felt was the best choice. I am astonished by all I have experienced, learned and applied in my career. The doors that are now being opened because I earned my MS in Quality Systems Management degree at NECB. The rigor and quality instruction were and continue to be instrumental in my successes as a professional, student and now graduate.”
Is the Online Master of Quality Systems Management Right For You?
This online QSM degree program is designed for individuals who may or may not already have a position related to quality systems management. This expertise is often needed in both the public and the private sector, in fields like healthcare, hospitality, finance, higher education, manufacturing, the military and government.
The program also serves students pursuing their business degree online who are interested in exploring entrepreneurial opportunities in quality systems management.
Nearly all of our students are working adults who recognize New England College of Business as a good fit for its convenience and flexibility. Sixty-three percent of them are employed at organizations which have a Corporate Partner relationship with New England College of Business.
We accept admission applications for our accelerated online Master of Quality Systems Management program throughout the year. Evaluation of each candidate's application is based on the following:
- Online application for admission
- Payment of $75 application fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or foreign credential equivalent established by a third party evaluation agency
- Official copies of all college/university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) along with program and course descriptions if student is seeking to transfer credit
- Essay (approximately one to two pages) describing how the Master of Quality Systems Management (MQSM) will help the student achieve long- and short-term personal and professional goals
- Current resume
- Required personal interview, generally conducted via telephone
Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required. However, you can submit those scores to strengthen your admission application.
Foreign language students must submit TOEFL or IELTS testing scores that meet the New England College of Business admissions requirements for admittance to Graduate Programs found in the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
For more information and detailed admissions requirements, consult the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.