Center for Professional and Executive Development
Even with advanced degrees, professional advancement can be difficult. Your profession and your industry are rapidly evolving. Senior management expects more from you than ever before. Your business landscape has never been more complex.
To help address this complexity and thrive in a fast-changing business environment, you need a source of powerful, short-term educational options that are as dynamic as the business challenges you face.
To keep pace, you need a source of powerful, short-term educational options that are as dynamic as the business challenges you face. The Center for Professional and Executive Development at New England Institute of Business is that resource if:
- You need to expand your subject knowledge beyond your core expertise.
- You want to achieve the right academic credentials to advance your professional career.
- You need serious knowledge cross training that puts you in front of industry trends
- You want to earn a degree your way. Maybe it’s one online course at a time.
- You aren’t sure what career direction is best and want to explore new possibilities.
- You want to enroll in shorter-term offerings before committing to a full degree program (all certificate programs serve as pathways to full degrees).
Through the training and innovations offered by CPED, you can start doing more than just reacting to new business challenges; you can be better equipped to anticipating them and leading others to new business solutions.
Click below to explore the various offerings within the Center for Professional and Executive Development.
A single career development course at New England Institute of Business will provide more than just college credits; it may have the power to grow your business acumen and help you get ahead, even if you’re not interested in pursuing a degree.
One of the benefits of being a Corporate Partner with NEIB is access to low-cost, professional development training in a variety of subjects. These half-day training seminars are provided on your site by one of our expert faculty or staff. Training programs can be customized specifically for your company.
A degree program isn’t the right fit for every educational need. That’s why we offer certificates in key business specialties at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Scholars and business innovators alike share their wisdom and expertise in online forums, including webinars and videos, that you can access any time and at no cost.