Graduate Admission Requirements
We accept admission applications for our online Master’s degree programs throughout the year. Evaluation of each candidate's application is based on the following:
- Online application for admission
- Payment of $75 application fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- Bachelor's degree with a 2.70 or higher GPA or foreign credential equivalent established by a third-party evaluation agency
- Official copies of all college/university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) along with program and course descriptions if student is seeking to transfer credit
- Essay (approximately one to two pages; degree specific)
- Current resume
- Required personal interview, generally conducted via telephone
Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required. However, you can submit those scores to strengthen your admission application.
Students that do not already have foundational coursework in business may be conditionally accepted, subject to satisfactory completion of one prerequisite course: Statistics.
Foreign language students must submit TOEFL or IELTS testing scores that meet the New England College of Business admissions requirements for admittance to Graduate Programs found in the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
For more information and detailed admissions requirements, consult the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
General Requirements - Computer and Internet Access
To participate in an online course, you must have access to a computer that can play audio and video. You also need a broadband Internet connection. An Internet connection is necessary to participate in discussions and assignments, access readings, transfer course work, and receive feedback from your instructor.