Why Choose New England College of Business?
New England College of Business has been educating successful finance and business professionals for over 100 years. Our online learning platform is ideal for today's busy working adult. We understand the need for access to high-quality online degrees and provide programs that are:
Lowest tuition among all private four-year colleges in New England (U.S. Department of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center, 2011-2017).
Courses are 100% online, allowing you to study anytime and anywhere.
Career-focused coursework is led by faculty with real-world experience.
Our degree programs are regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Our interactive online learning environment was recognized with a 2014 Gold Award for Best Practices (USDLA) and the ACHE Award for Creative Use of Technology, and our degree programs are consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report.
Our Online Master of Business Administration is designed to produce strategic thinkers equipped for a global business environment. Online MBA students have the opportunity to gain relevant and actionable experience across a broad range of business topics and apply this knowledge to all facets of business. Concentrations in Ethics, Finance, Global Finance Trading, Human Resources and Healthcare are available for students working toward their Master of Business Administration online who want to gain a deeper knowledge in specific areas.
Online MBA Programs
Our online MBA programs can be custom-tailored to a range of industries. MBA concentrations and degree options include:
What You Will Learn in the Online MBA Program
This online MBA program is designed so that graduates gain confidence in their ability to:
- Form and implement effective strategic plans in the context of global, political, social and technological environments
- Collaboratively lead diverse teams in changing work environments
- Effectively use research and analyze data to solve unstructured business problems
- Integrate theoretical perspectives and apply a conceptual understanding of relevant business disciplines to new, existing and unforeseen situations
- Use technology to effectively communicate and present data, ideas and concepts
“I see the bigger picture things that can make or break a company. Now I see it, and I feel more confident when I voice my opinion.”
Is the Online MBA Program Right for You?
The online MBA degree program at New England College of Business is designed for the needs of middle- and senior-level managers who want to improve their professional skills and bolster their strategic capabilities.
New England College of Business online master's degree students come from a variety of business and nonbusiness backgrounds including engineering, healthcare, technology, finance and consulting. Through our award-winning online learning environment, students are in constant interaction — which encourages professional networking, team-building and cross-sector learning.
Nearly all of our students are working adults who recognize New England College of Business as a good fit for its convenience and flexibility. Sixty-three percent of them are employed at organizations which have a Corporate Partner relationship with New England College of Business.
I’m on the path to become a director at my next pay review. I’ve leveraged what I’m learning in the MBA program.
We accept admission applications for our accelerated online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program throughout the year. Evaluation of each candidate's application is based on the following:
- Online application for admission
- Payment of $75 application fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or foreign credential equivalent established by a third party evaluation agency
- Official copies of all college/university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) along with program and course descriptions if student is seeking to transfer credit
- Essay (approximately one to two pages) describing how the Master of Business Administration (MBA) will help the student achieve long- and short-term personal and professional goals
- Current resume
- Required personal interview, generally conducted via telephone
Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) are required. However, you can submit those scores to strengthen your admission application.
Students that do not already have foundational coursework in business may be conditionally accepted, subject to satisfactory completion of up to four prerequisite courses: Accounting, Statistics, Survey of Economics and Principles of Management.
Foreign language students must submit TOEFL or IELTS testing scores that meet the New England College of Business admissions requirements for admittance to Graduate Programs found in the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
For more information and detailed admissions requirements, consult the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.