The mission of New England College of Business is to provide high-quality, affordable, and accessible undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as professional training, for students interested in careers in business, public administration, information technology, and healthcare.
NECB will advance its leadership position in higher education by investing in state-of-the-art instructional technology and by diversifying its academic programs to serve students interested in careers in a broader range of industries.
NECB will preserve and expand upon its more than century-old heritage of working closely with organizational partners. Through the provision of differentiated and specialized academic programs, NECB will assist such partners in meeting their workforce requirements.
NECB will continue to steadily increase its student body, evolving toward an institution with several thousand students. This evolution will serve to establish a critical mass of students to sustain NECB’s distinctive educational model of high-quality programs at highly affordable tuition.
NECB will become a model in higher education.
- We are an institution committed to innovation and to act nimbly to meet business, industry and public educational needs.
- We are inspired by our heritage and our longstanding commitment to provide our learners affordable, high-quality programs and excellent services.
- We believe in broadening college access for more diverse learners and to support them to degree completion.
- We value integrity and fairness; and we respect the communities we serve.
- We empower others and ourselves to have a positive impact on society, promote open communication, collaboration and the free exchange of ideas.
A Message from Our President
New England College of Business
- Based in Boston, Mass.
- Offers online, business-focused degree programs: Master's, Bachelor's and Associate's, as well as Professional Development Certificates.
- Founded in 1909 by the New England banking industry
- Regionally accredited by New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
- Focused on helping working professionals advance in business and financial industries
- Recognized as one of the lowest tuitions among all private four-year colleges in New England (U.S. Department of Education Affordability and Transparency Center, 2011-2017)
- Awarded Best Online Programs for our MBA, Graduate Programs and Bachelor's programs from U.S. News & World Report; the 2014 Gold Best Practices Award for Distance Learning Programming from the U.S. Distance Learning Association and the ACHE Award for Creative Use of Technology
- Provides a 25% tuition discount to employees and immediate family members of Corporate Partners
- Designated a Yellow Ribbon institution of higher learning by Department of Veteran Affairs