Doctoral Admission Requirements
To matriculate into a Doctoral program at NECB, students must complete the processes and meet the requirements outlined below.
- Online application for admission
- Non-refundable application fee of $75.00.
- Master’s degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Official college transcripts indicating students’ Bachelor’s and Master’s degree conferrals must be submitted to the college from the originating institutions.
In the case of students receiving graduate transfer credits, official college transcripts from the originating institutions must be received.
- Essay (approximately one to two pages) describing how the Program will assist the applicant to achieve personal and/or professional goals.
- Current Resume (reflecting at least 8 years of work experience).
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as established through SAT or the ACT tests, or other methods documenting the student’s fluency in English (see Policy on International Students for more information on the TOEFL).
- Required personal interview, generally conducted via telephone.
- The Program Chair for the specific graduate program or other qualified College administrator will evaluate and approve applications to ensure that admissions requirements have been satisfied.
- For good cause shown, at the discretion of the Program Chair, institutional admissions requirements may be waived or altered upon written approval by the Program Chair.
For more information and detailed admissions requirements, consult the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
General Requirements - Computer and Internet Access
To participate in an online course, you must have access to a computer that can play audio and video. You also need a broadband Internet connection. An Internet connection is necessary to participate in discussions and assignments, access readings, transfer course work, and receive feedback from your instructor.