New England College of Business is already the most affordable private college in New England, according to the U.S. Department of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center (2011-2014), but employees and family members of Corporate Partners get an additional 25% tuition reduction.*
Why choose New England College of Business? Here are four reasons:
- Business professionals have trusted the College since its inception 1909 for specialized business education designed to advance careers.
- It is regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
- The fully online master's, bachelor's and associate's degree programs are taught by faculty with deep experience in a variety of business sectors.
- Since classes are 100% online, you can use your laptop, tablet or smartphone to engage with our interactive learning environment, recognized with a Gold Award for Best Practices (USDLA) and the ACHE Award for Creative Use of Technology.
* Partner tuition discount does not apply to the Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate or the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management.
“The tuition is very competitive; the corporate partnership makes it even more affordable.”