The scholarship is available to new students enrolling in a degree or certificate program and starting by July 5, 2021 for undergraduate or July 12, 2021 for graduate programs.
- New undergraduate or graduate degree or certificate seeking student enrolling and taking at least one course in two consecutive terms.
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for non-continuous/single course enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all undergraduate or graduate program admissions criteria.
- Students who are eligible for a tuition rate that is below the College’s standard corporate partner tuition rate are not eligible for this scholarship.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for the following award:
- Undergraduate students: 50% discount off the tuition of one course, each, in consecutive enrolled terms.
- Graduate students: 50% discount off the tuition of one course.
- For undergraduate students, the scholarship award will be applied against the tuition for one course in the student’s first term and one course in the student’s second term. For graduate students, the award will be applied against the tuition for one course in the student’s first term.
- The funds cannot be used to pay eResource fees or for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a corporate partnership discount rate being applied.
- The award is not transferable. For undergraduate students, the award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship. For graduate students, the award may be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form by the first day of classes in the first enrolled term. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship. All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College’s director of admissions, provost and president. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
Scholarship Application Form
All fields required. If you have any issues with this form, please contact: email@example.com