To encourage student referrals for NEIB programs by other NEIB students, alumni and the faculty and staff of NEIB's academic partners.
- New degree-seeking students who are referred by a current or former NEIB student.
- New degree-seeking students who are referred by a faculty member or academic advisor from a college that is a party to an articulation agreement with NEIB.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for $500 toward the tuition for an undergraduate degree at NEIB or $1000 toward the tuition for a graduate degree at NEIB.
- The scholarship award will be applied toward the first enrolled course.
- The funds cannot be used for fundamental courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than the first Friday after the term start. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship. All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College's provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
Scholarship Application Form
All fields required. If you have any issues with this form, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org