Excel Essentials for Business, made possible by New England College of Business: Part 1
Excel® Essentials for Business is a 3 part webinar series. You must register for each of the 3 parts separately to access all of the content being provided.
Microsoft Excel® is one of the most powerful and commonly used tools in business today. Mastering the basics of Excel will allow you to utilize this powerful tool to help streamline daily tasks and functions.
In Part 1 of this three-part series, you will learn the essential business skills of Excel including how to:
- Create and format workbooks.
- Professional-looking worksheets.
- Organize and work with data in the Excel workbook.
- Learn simple functions to make organizing and interpreting data easier.
In Part 2 of this webinar series, we will go beyond the basics of Excel exploring:
- Commonly used formulas.
- Utilizing tables and graphs to present data and insights.
- Other essential tools every user of Excel should know and understand.
In Part 3 of this webinar series we will build upon the knowledge and skills taught in the first and second sessions to introduce you to more advanced essentials including:
- Advanced formulas.
- Utilizing advanced tables and graphs to present data and insights.
- Other tools experienced users of Excel should know and understand.
After registering for each part, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.