Free Business eBook from New England College of Business
Do you want to move up in your current organization or move on to an even better company? If you need a few more years of education to qualify for the job you want, or think your industry knowledge might be outdated, it may be time to consider going back to school to get a degree in business. New England College of Business recently released our latest career guide, “How to Advance Your Career in Business,” to help answer the tough questions, offer networking advice and insights from professionals who have taken the next step to advancing their business careers.
“How to Advance Your Career in Business” explains the career opportunities for those with a business education in projected growth fields including marketing, finance, human resources, compliance and healthcare. Our eBook offers insights similar to those provided by career coaches, but at no cost to you!
This eBook will provide answers to questions such as:
- Should I go back to school?
- What’s the return on investment of a business degree?
- What are my career options after graduation?
Plus the following insights:
- Success stories from professionals who earned their business degrees
- Tips for becoming a networking superstar
- How to build your personal brand
The free eBook is available for download at necb.edu/ebook.