The scholarship is available to NEIB @ CC students who are enrolling in a graduate degree program.
Who Can Apply?
- New graduate degree-seeking students enrolling and starting the first course by May 17, 2021 or July 12, 2021.
- NEIB bachelor’s degree alumni who enroll in an NEIB graduate degree program and start the first course by May 17, 2021 or July 12, 2021.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions critera.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $5,000 toward the tuition for an NEIB graduate degree program.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $500 over the first ten (10) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses, books, application fee or e-resource fees.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
How to Apply
Students should complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday of the first week of class. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NEIB’s Director of Administration and the Director of Admissions. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal. Students receiving a tuition rate lower than the College’s standard partner tuition rate ($2,275 per course) are not eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Form
All fields required. If you have any issues with this form, please contact: email@example.com