Tools of Data Analysis
There are a number of statistical tools and techniques that are commonly used by organizations to inform decision-making. These tools span numerous business functions and support many different objectives. This intermediate-level course describes, evaluates, and analyzes different statistical techniques and their real-world limitations and benefits. The course features crossover analysis, break-even analysis, cluster analysis, decision tree analysis as well as an introduction to regression.
- Evaluate the usefulness of different statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Describe the various forecasting techniques and the benefits and limitations
- Describe the various types of regression analysis and their real-world application
- Analyze the results of a regression analysis
- Describe common problems with multiple regression
- Describe other statistical techniques and their real-world application
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of various statistical techniques
- Choose a statistical technique based on a brief case study
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
Pinch to zoom