Military Tuition Discounts
All military, veteran, law enforcement, first responders and families are eligible for exclusive tuition discounts that make us more affordable and put your educational pursuits in reach. To learn more, visit our Military and Public Service Tuition page.
College Credit for Military Experience
New England College of Business is a proud member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Consortium (SOC), which means that we are ready to accept regionally accredited credits earned by service members. Non-traditional courses recommended by the American Council of Education (ACE) are also accepted for college credit, military training included, in addition to CLEP and DANTES testing. We can accept up to 90 credits for undergraduate degrees to help you expedite your goals!
Call 1.800.997.1673 to start your unofficial transcript review to accelerate your education today.
New England College of Business is a Proud Participant in These Military Programs
Affiliation with these programs allows our military students access to the financial support they need to complete their educational goals:
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Post 9-11 GI Bill®
- Montgomery GI Bill®
- Tuition Assistance
- DoD MOU Signatory
New England College of Business ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
New England College of Business is proud to be named one of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans. The publication’s 2015 Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans rankings measure how affordable, accessible and reputable the program is in consideration of financial benefits available to people with military experience. All schools included in these rankings first have to be ranked among the top 75 percent of schools in U.S. News & World Report’s 2015 Best Online Programs.
We take our mission to help students advance in their careers very seriously. In fact, it’s something we’ve been recognized for year after year.
- Named among the top colleges and universities for 2016 in Military Advanced Education & Transition’s Guide to Colleges & Universities.
- Ranked 12th by Online MBA Today in its 2018 ranking of the Top Online MBA Programs in Massachusetts.
- Recognized by the 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards in the Best Advance in Technology for Testing or Learning Evaluation category.
- Recognized by BestMedicalDegrees.com as the 28th best online master’s program in healthcare management on its “2015 Best Value Online Master’s in Healthcare Management & Administration Programs” list.
- Given the 2014 Gold Best Practices Award for Distance Learning Programming from the U.S. Distance Learning Association and the ACHE Award for Creative Use of Technology
Recognized by DANTES
New England College of Business has been recognized and listed in DANTES Catalog of Regionally Accredited External Degree Programs. DANTES (Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support) is a U.S. Department of Defense organization created to assist U.S. military service members pursue their educational goals and earn degrees while continuing to serve their country. For detailed information on the options presented by DANTES, refer to the DANTES website.
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.