New England College of Business Tuition
New England College of Business has been recognized as having the lowest college tuition among all private four-year colleges in New England by the U.S. Department of Education College Affordability and Transparency Center (2011-2017).
As you will discover on our tuition pages for each degree program, New England College of Business is more affordable than the national average price of other private schools—especially New England private schools.
The low tuition was a benefit.
Determine your eligibility
To find out if you are a candidate for prior learning credits, please contact a New England College of Business Admissions Representative at 1-800-997-1673. If you are a currently a student at the College, please contact your Student Advisor to assist you with registration.
Don't miss a great opportunity to earn college credit for what you already know.
For details about our online college tuition and fees, click on your program of interest:
- Basic Accounting Certificate from NECB
- Intermediate Accounting Certificate from NECB
- Certificate in Digital Marketing from NECB
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Management from NECB
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Global Finance Trading from NECB
- Associate's Degrees from NECB
- Bachelor's Degrees from NECB
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from NECB
- Master of Science in Accounting (MACC) from NECB
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF) from NECB
- Master of Science in Business Ethics and Compliance (MBEC) from NECB
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) from NECB
- Master of Healthcare Management (MHM) from NECB
- Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance (MSRMI) from NECB
- Master of Science in Quality Systems Management (MSQSM) from NECB
- Doctor of Business Administration – Quality Systems Management (DBA-QSM) from NECB
For details about discounts on college tuition offered to military, veterans, first responders and their families, please visit our Military and First Responder tuition page.
Online Business School Tuition
Keep this in mind: While education is an investment, no matter where you choose to further your education, at a traditional business school or at an online business college, tuition that is more expensive does not necessarily mean better quality.