New England Institute of Business at Cambridge College Tuition
As you will discover on our tuition pages for each degree program, New England Institute of Business at Cambridge College is more affordable than the national average price of other private schools—especially New England private schools.
The low tuition was a benefit.
Determine your eligibility
To find out if you are a candidate for prior learning credits, please contact a New England Institute of Business Admissions Representative at 1-800-997-1673. If you are a currently a student at the College, please contact your Student Advisor to assist you with registration.
Don't miss a great opportunity to earn college credit for what you already know.
For details about our online college tuition and fees, click on your program of interest:
- Basic Accounting Certificate from NEIB
- Intermediate Accounting Certificate from NEIB
- Certificate in Digital Marketing from NEIB
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Management from NEIB
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Global Finance Trading from NEIB
- Associate's Degrees from NEIB
- Bachelor's Degrees from NEIB
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from NEIB
- Master of Science in Accounting (MACC) from NEIB
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF) from NEIB
- Master of Science in Business Ethics and Compliance (MBEC) from NEIB
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) from NEIB
- Master of Healthcare Management (MHM) from NEIB
- Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance (MSRMI) from NEIB
- Master of Science in Quality Systems Management (MSQSM) from NEIB
- Doctor of Business Administration – Quality Systems Management (DBA-QSM) from NEIB
For details about discounts on college tuition offered to military, veterans, first responders and their families, please visit our Military and First Responder tuition page.
Online Business School Tuition
Keep this in mind: While education is an investment, no matter where you choose to further your education, at a traditional business school or at an online business college, tuition that is more expensive does not necessarily mean better quality.