All military, veterans, first responders and families are eligible for tuition discounts that make us more affordable and put your educational pursuits in reach. To learn more, visit our Military and First Responders tuition page.
Generous Transfer Credits & Credit for Military Training
New England College of Business is a proud member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Consortium (SOC), which means that we are ready to accept regionally accredited credits earned by service members. Non-traditional courses recommended by the American Council of Education (ACE) are also accepted for college credit, military training included, in addition to CLEP and DANTES testing. We can accept up to 90 credits for undergraduate degrees to help you expedite your goals!
Call 1.800.997.1673 to start your unofficial transcript review and accelerate your education today.
Ask us about our Fast-Track Program through Accelerated Degree Planning.
New England College of Business is a Proud Participant in These Military Programs
Affiliation with these programs allows our military students access to the financial support they need to complete their educational goals:
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Post 9-11 GI Bill®
- Montgomery GI Bill®
- Tuition Assistance
We are not only Regionally Accredited, see what the experts think about New England College of Business
New England College of Business is proud to be consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report not only for our Programs, but also for how our Programs serve Veterans. We are constantly seeking ways to better serve our students and we have a staff dedicated to serving the military and constantly improving as our way of saying thank you. We are honored to help servicemembers and their families achieve their dreams that have been made possible by their service to our country.
We take our mission to help students advance in their careers very seriously. In fact, it’s something we’ve been recognized for year after year.
- Named among the top colleges and universities for 2016 in Military Advanced Education & Transition’s Guide to Colleges & Universities.
- Ranked 12th by Online MBA Today in its 2018 ranking of the Top Online MBA Programs in Massachusetts.
- Recognized by the 2017 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Learning Awards in the Best Advance in Technology for Testing or Learning Evaluation category.
- Recognized by BestMedicalDegrees.com as the 28th best online master’s program in healthcare management on its “2015 Best Value Online Master’s in Healthcare Management & Administration Programs” list.
- Given the 2014 Gold Best Practices Award for Distance Learning Programming from the U.S. Distance Learning Association and the ACHE Award for Creative Use of Technology
Recognized by DANTES
New England College of Business is recognized and listed in DANTES Catalog of Regionally Accredited External Degree Programs. DANTES (Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support) is a U.S. Department of Defense organization created to assist U.S. military service members pursue their educational goals and earn degrees while continuing to serve their country. For detailed information on the options presented by DANTES, refer to the DANTES website.
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.