Doctor of Business Administration, The National Graduate School of Quality Management
Master of Business Administration, SUNY-Albany
Master of Science, University of Maine
Courses Taught at NEIB
Masters, Bachelors, and Doctorate Quality Management curriculum:
Quality Systems Management
The National Graduate School for Quality Management
Quality Systems Management, Strategic Planning, Supply Chain Management, Benchmarking, Performance Management, Financial Systems, Value Stream Mapping/Improving Throughput, Bachelor’s and Master’s Business Projects, DBA Chair
Project Management, Business Productivity Software
Creating Sustainable Solutions-Systems Thinking, Improving Business Performance
Over 30 years of experience across various industries, with positions in IT, customer service, total quality management, supply chain management, and business consultancy in process improvement and ERP implementation.
- Faculty: NECB/National Graduate School, Northwood University, Walden University
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) - NECB
- Chair, Bachelor’s Program, The National Graduate School of Quality Management
- President, AP Murrin & Associates (Supply Chain and Process Improvement Consultancy).
- Executive VP, Ray Reed & Associates (Supply Chain and ERP Consultancy)
- Director, Supply Chain Management Practice, Cotelligent Inc.
- Manager, Customer Service & Distribution, Warner-Lambert.
- Manager, Supplier Quality Assurance/Certified Quality Auditor, General Electric Plastics Division.
- Supervisor, Sales Forecasting, General Electric Plastics Division.
Publications and Lectures
Developed and delivered numerous presentations, business workshops and courses for clients, SAP Sapphire Software Conferences, APICS – The Association for Supply Chain Management, the Supply Chain Council, and the American Society for Quality.
Selected papers and speaking engagements:
- Paper: “Challenges and Practices in Fleet Maintenance Spare Parts Management,” AMM Journal, January, 2014
- Paper: “Engaging the Organization: The People Side of Change,” Academic.edu, 2013
- Speaker: “Measurement and Benchmarking Using the SCOR™ Model,” Technology Performance Summit, 2001
- Speaker: “Ensuring ERP Implementation Success,” eSolutions World, 2000
- Paper and Presentation: “Developing an Issues Driven Change Management Plan; Case Study,” APICS International Conference, 1999
- Speaker: “Successful SAP Implementation through Effective Change Management,” SAP ‘Sapphire’ Conference, 1998