When it comes to higher education –
We’re part of the solution
In 2011, New England College of Business and Finance (NECB) was named the most affordable private college in New England by the U.S. Department of Education. In fact, it was the only private college in New England to also be named to the U.S. Department of Education's lowest tuition list.
As you will discover on our tuition pages for each degree program, New England College of Business is more affordable than the national average price of other private schools and is tremendously lower than the surrounding New England private schools.
No matter where you choose to further your education, keep in mind that just as with other large-ticket items, more expensive does not necessarily mean better quality. This could not be truer than in higher education.
For details about tuition and fees, click on your program of interest:
- Basic Accounting Certificate (Undergraduate)
- Intermediate Accounting Certifiacte (Undergraduate)
- Associate in Science in Business Administration (ASBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing (BSDM)
- Bachelor of Science in International Business (BSIB)
- Forensic Accounting Certificate (Post-Baccalaureate)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Master of Science in Business Ethics and Compliance (MBEC)
- Master of Healthcare Management (MHM)
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS-HRM)
For details about discounts offered to military students, honorably discharged veterans, their spouses and their families, click on the link below: