MBEC Admission Requirements
We accept admission applications for our accelerated online Master of Science in Business Ethics and Compliance (MBEC) program throughout the year. Evaluation of each candidate's application is based on the following:
- Online Application for admission through the Student Enrollment Portal.
- Payment of $75 application fee (one-time, non-refundable)
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited college with a 2.70 GPA or higher or foreign credential equivalent established by a third party evaluation agency
- Official copies of all college/university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) along with program and course descriptions if student is seeking to transfer credit
- Essay (approximately one-two pages) describing how the graduate program will help student achieve his/her long and short term personal and professional goals.
- Current resume
- Student Financial Agreement or financial loan documentation if student is seeking alternative funding
- MBEC: Principles of Management
The Program Chair or other qualified College administrator will evaluate and approve applications to ensure that admissions requirements have been satisfied.
Optional: the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required. However, you can submit scores to strengthen your application.
Foreign language students must submit a TOEFL or IELTS testing scores that meet the following NECB admissions requirements for admittance to Graduate Programs:
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- A score of 550 or higher on the paper-based TOEFL test
- A score of 90 on the online version of TOEFL (iBT)
- International English Language Testing System exam (IELTS)
- A score of 6.0 or higher
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
- A score of 650 or higher
Students that do not already have foundational coursework in business may be conditionally accepted, subject to completion of up to 1 prerequisite course: Principles of Management. This course must be completed with at least a 2.7 (B-).