Education Partners for Success
For over a century, New England College of Business and Finance (NECB) has actively partnered with corporations to help them achieve their educational goals. A corporate partnership with NECB is the perfect way to extend additional education benefits to employees at no cost to your organization. Employees and immediate family members of partner organizations have access to preferred NECB tuition rates. Internal employee training may also be evaluated for college credit, saving you and your employees time and money.
Employee Continuing Education
Corporate partnership provides:
- Affordable college tuition to your employees and their family members - a 25% tuition savings
- Accelerated courses – saving your employees time
- Access to academic advising throughout their degree program
- Access to workforce development webinars
- Dedicated corporate liaison to ensure New England College of Business is meeting your organization's educational needs
- Personalized recruitment and enrollment services for your employees and their family members
- 92% of our courses are career-focused
- College credit for company training *
- 100% online, flexible degree programs
New England College of Business and Finance is a private institution that has been serving the Boston community for over 100 years. We offer a wide range of 100% online undergraduate and graduate college degrees that enable our students to take advantage of high-growth, high-demand job markets.
All of our degree programs are regionally accredited by the New England Association of School and Colleges (NEASC), the oldest regional accreditation body in the United States.
Employee Educational Programs
92% of our courses are career-focused.
Employees can apply what they learn to their current and future job. Our average retention rate is in the upper echelons for private colleges with associate's and bachelor's degrees as primary offerings. Students and employers continue to rave about the quality of education and impact to their careers.
*Partner organizations may be able to apply company training for college credit only if the training curriculum is reviewed by New England College of Business and an Articulation Agreement is signed. Not all company training will be accepted as college credit. Credits issued will be at the sole discretion of the New England College of Business.